This entry-level violin provides beginners with an instrument that plays with a satisfying tone, while offering outstanding durability. Each instrument is handcrafted utilizing the same traditional methods that are used for high-end violins. The V3SKA comes complete with case, bow and rosin, so you have everything you need to play right away.
– Woods are thoroughly dried under environmentally controlled conditions to increase durability and to create a reliable instrument.
– Chin rest, pegs and finger board are all made from ebony; offering value that is a step-up from instruments in the same price range.
– Our fractional and full-size violins are crafted and finished by hand, to provide young musicians quality, without compromise, in their beginning instrument. These violins use original designs that deliver excellent value and outstanding reliability, which along with their superior quality offers parents peace of mind.
– Tuning for beginners can sometimes be a frustrating experience, so to make tuning as easy as possible, the tailpieces incorporate Wittner-style adjusters on all strings. These tuners make it easier to make fine adjustments to pitch.
– Sets include everything the beginner needs. Cases are made of lightweight materials and include a strap to make carrying easy.